Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through the 8020REI,
LLC Terms and Conditions below prior to using our website or services. By using
our website or services, or clicking “I Accept,” you indicate that you
understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Thank you for choosing 8020REI, LLC (the “Company,” “we”, “us”, or “our”). These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your use of the Company’s services following execution of the Master Data License Agreement (the “Agreement”) and to those services identified in documentation provided to you by email, on the Site, or by any other means in connection with any purchase, or any other services provided by the Company (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
Please read these Terms before registering for the Services. By completing your registration and clicking on the “I Accept” button below, you will become a registered user (a “User,” or, alternatively, “you”, “your”, “yours”) of the Services and Licensed IP and you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not register for or use the Services
The Terms are subject to change by the Company at any time; however, the most current version of the Terms is available by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Site. We encourage you to regularly review the Terms to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use the Services after changes in the Terms have been posted on the Site, you agree to be bound by the most current version of the Terms.
By registering for, using or receiving the Services, you:
- represent that you are 18 years of age or older;
- represent that you have the legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and/or the person or entity for whom you are accepting these Terms;
- represent, warrant and covenant that the information and data that you have provided or will provide to the Company is or will be correct and complete in all respects, and that you have the right to provide such information and data to the Company;
- acknowledge that the Company has and will rely upon the information and data that you provide and that any incorrect or incomplete information that you provide to the Company may result in the Company withholding, suspending or terminating the Services and/or terminating this agreement; and
- agree to be bound by these Terms, as it may be updated by the Company from time to time in its sole discretion.
2. CHANGES/UPGRADES TO THE SERVICES
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or change the Site and/or the Services. We will notify you of such changes via the Site, email, or any other method we deem appropriate. Your continued use after any such modification or change is made constitutes your acceptance of such modification or change.
3. CONDITIONS OF OUR NON-EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARE LICENSE
Upon receipt of the required license fees from you, you will be entitled to and we grant you on a limited, non-exclusive license to use the manual, non-marketing text messaging software platform (“the software”). This Agreement shall commence on the date register and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and continue for 30 days, after which shall automatically renew for successive 30-day renewal terms until terminated by either party on 30 day’s written notice. You alone are the authorized user of our software and you may not allow any other person or entity (“Unauthorized Users”) to make any use of our software. You must immediately report to 8020REI any use or attempted use of the software by any Unauthorized Users. You may not, at any time, resell or re-license the software to any Unauthorized User. Upon termination by either party, this license shall immediately terminate and you shall make no further use of our software. Except as otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement, you may not: (a) modify or create any derivative works of any software, service or documentation, including translation or localization (code written to published APIs (application programming interfaces) for the software shall not be deemed derivative works); (b) sublicense or permit simultaneous use of the software by more than one user; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any software related to the software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (d) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, use the software in a timesharing or service bureau arrangement, or otherwise transfer rights to any software; (e) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the software; (f) publish any results of benchmark tests run on any software to a third-party without prior express written consent from 8020REI. The software license shall immediately and automatically be suspended if at any time, you default under the obligations under this Agreement or for nonpayment.
During the term of this agreement and while you are in full compliance with these terms and with the payment obligations, your license shall allow you generally to launch blended inbound and outbound non-marketing text-messaging campaigns in accordance with the then-current software features listed on the website. Our software was designed and intended only for the transmission of manual, text-by-text messaging and only for non-marketing purposes. Using your own uploaded list of numbers, you may transmit texts to the same manually one at a time. The software is browser-based and includes reasonable, limited tech support and training as available. We cannot guarantee the reliability of our third-party providers/suppliers related to the domains, or that the hosting services shall be available at all times or free from isolated errors. Reasonable hosting down time may occur, including without limitation for provider outages, system upgrades, maintenance, repairs, and acts of god/nature. We assume no legal responsibility or liability for your use of the website. You must operate in full compliance with all laws and regulations and must not use the assigned domain for any other purpose not contemplated herein. You understand that if 8020REI receives a court order, subpoena, civil investigative demand or other legal notice that we deem in our sole discretion to be valid, We may be required (or elect in our discretion) to produce information related to you, and/or suspend or terminate the hosting. We may suspend or terminate the hosting at any time in the event we reasonably believe you have violated the law, or subjected us to unreasonable legal exposure.
4. USE OF SERVICES AND SITE
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years old, or the age of majority, as determined by the laws of your state of residency, to become a User and assume the obligations set forth in these Terms. In order for you to receive the Services, which will be provided remotely, the Company may qualify your Internet connection for the minimum line rate (speed) available for support based on standard line qualification procedures.
- Security of the Services: You are responsible to keep your password(s) secure, and you agree not to disclose your password(s) to any third party. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your user names and accounts. You expressly agree that you will not resell the Services. You may not assign your obligations under these Terms to any other party.
- Restrictions on Use: You may only access and use the Site in the manner authorized by the Terms and any other documents we provide to
you. We are not liable to you for any unauthorized access to or misuse of the Services or the Site. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or computer systems or networks connected to the Site) through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You agree that you will not engage in any activities with respect to the Site that violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, or submit or transmit any material that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate, as reasonably determined by the Company.
- You are required to use the Services in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, all state, federal and international: (a) Do-Not-Call (“DNC”) list prohibitions; (b) telemarketer licensing and bonding requirements; (c) consumer cancellation rights; (d) mandatory disclosures; (e) wireless calling restrictions; (f) internal opt-out rules; (g) intellectual property rights and restrictions; (h) text messaging restrictions; (i) call recording laws; (j) record retention requirements; and (k) other product and industry specific rules and disclosures. By making any use of the Services, You expressly warrant to us that You are and shall continue to act in full compliance with the law. All of our offers are void where prohibited by law. You agree that You have read and understand the FTC’s Telemarketing Sales Rule (“TSR”) and the FCC’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), and all other applicable laws and regulations. You must review these rules with your own legal counsel to ensure that you understand and are fully compliant. We do not assume responsibility for ensuring that your marketing campaigns meet applicable legal requirements. We will not assume any liability if You are ever held guilty or liable for any law violation, Notwithstanding the foregoing, You acknowledges that we have and are taking active steps to ensure the compliance of our customers, including by having you agree to these terms and otherwise. If we discover evidence demonstrating that you may have violated the law, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services immediately. You realize and agree that we may be required by law to provide certain information about you if we receive a subpoena from a court or regulator with competent jurisdiction. We are under no obligation to object to the same, except in our sole discretion.
- Service interruptions: The Services are web-based and may be interrupted or negatively affected by items outside of our control. The Company may also discontinue any of the Services from time to time in its sole discretion. We are not liable to you for interruptions to or problems with the Services caused by acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services,
virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-business software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services; failure of access circuits to our computer network, DNS (domain name server) issues outside our direct control; issues with FTP, POP3, SMTP, or any items relating to your access to the Site or the Services; your acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by you), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., COI, Python, HTML, ASP, etc.), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of Site or Services in breach of these Terms; e-mail or WebMail delivery and transmission; DNS propagation; or outages elsewhere on the internet that hinder access to the Site or the Services. Because the Services are dependent on you ensuring that your Third Party Equipment is active and fully functioning, the Company is not liable for any failure of your Third Party Equipment.
- We will assume no obligation to maintain records related to your campaigns and/or data, including without limitation, SMS transmission logs. Logs are not guaranteed to be available on your request.
5. Intellectual Property License
- You acknowledge that you have no ownership, rights, title or other interest in the Site or the Services apart from that granted hereunder. All rights, title, and interest including, but not limited to, intellectual property interests, in and to the Site and the Services are the exclusive property of the Company, and these Terms shall not be deemed a transfer of title or ownership in any respect. All rights not expressly granted to you pursuant to this Section 4 are expressly reserved by us.
- Cancellation of the Services revokes your license and ends your rights thereunder. In case of such cancellation, you will immediately cease use of the Site and the Services. The terms that by their sense and context are intended to survive performance by either or both parties shall so survive the performance and termination of the license, including without limitation those terms relating to warranty limitations, limitation of liability, remedies or damages, or our proprietary rights.
- If any modifications, enhancements, improvements or alterations to the Site or Services are or have been made us, by you or by any non-party, either singly or in combination, all such modifications, enhancements, improvements or alterations shall belong exclusively to us. You agree to assign to us any ownership or other right, title and interest in or to any such improvements, enhancements, modifications or alterations and to
execute any documents to facilitate said assignment that we request.
- You acknowledge that at any time in your ongoing relationship with Company, you will at no time seek to use any of the Company software for which you maintain a license or to which you have access for any purpose other than the intended purpose. Further you confirm that you will not provide access to the software to any unauthorized individual or entity. In addition, you will in no manner or fashion seek to replicate the software or reverse engineer the software for any purpose whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that, in connection with the performance of this agreement, you may receive certain confidential information of Company, which confidential information shall include information relating to the Software and Services. You hereby agree: (a) to hold and maintain in strict confidence all confidential information of the Company and not to disclose it to any third party; and (b) not to use any confidential information of the Company except as permitted by these Terms or as may be necessary to exercise rights or perform obligations under these Terms. In the event that you disclose or are required to disclose confidential information, you shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Company with prompt notice prior to any disclosure to afford a reasonable opportunity to protect the confidential information from public disclosure.
- You authorize us to retain certain data about you, including without limitation, call and messaging logs, in order for us to protect ourselves later on from either a third-party claim, or from a future claim alleging breach by You.
You agree that throughout your term of service under the Agreement and for a period of five (5) years following its completion, you will not seek to solicit, nor accept any solicitation from, any employees, virtual team members, contractors, owners, or direct affiliates of Company for employment or contracting purposes. You warrants and represents that one of the fundamental expectations of both parties, and a material aspect of this Agreement, is that You will not seek to solicit the virtual team members, support staff, etc. of Company, with specific emphasis on technicians. You understand that this extends to third party technicians that are contractors of Company and that are introduced to You by Company or provided to You by Company as an installation resource. You shall not communicate with any installation resources provided by Company with the purpose of offering any other deal or incentive for providing installations. You further understand that this obligation is a material component to the Agreement. Breach of this provision will result in a material breach of the Agreement, and You will be responsible for applicable Liquidated Damages You agree that the amount of damages resulting to Company from a violation of the above paragraph is difficult to ascertain, and acknowledges that Company shall be entitled to liquidated damages, for loss of revenue and not as a penalty, from You, if it violates this covenant, in the amount of $20,000 per violation, plus all receivables and gross revenue generated by the individual hired in violation of the Agreement. For purposes of this section, a violation shall be considered a single employee, virtual team member, contractor, direct affiliate or owner. The gross revenue generated from a single violation shall be understood as the revenue provided to You by any employee, virtual team member, contractor, direct affiliate or owner, or any resource improperly hired, retained or contracted with in violation of the above paragraph. In addition to the monetary liquidated damaged a permanent injunctive and other applicable relief as warranted shall also be granted. Such monetary damages shall be paid by You to Company within ten (10) days after receipt of written demand from Company. Company shall also be entitled to equitable relief, including, but not limited to, an injunction, and such relief shall be cumulative and in addition to any other remedies that Company may have hereunder and/or at law or in equity, and You agree not to assert as defense in any such proceeding that an adequate remedy at law exists.
7. Telemarketing Services
In connection with the services provided for in the Master Data Licensing Agreement, including but not limited to the compliant texting, CRM and click to call options, the Company may provide services for use by customers which may be categorized as telemarketing. By using any of these services you confirm that it is aware of and agrees to abide by all applicable telemarketing laws and regulations at the Federal, State and local levels. Among others these shall include the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) which is administered by the Federal Communications Commission, as well as the Telemarketing Sales Rule (“TSR”) which is administered by the Federal Trade Commission. You confirm that it will use generate leads in a compliant manner in its fulfillment of its Agreement with Consultant. Though not an exhaustive list, you agree that it will not participate in any of the following specific prohibited activities: 1. You will not contact consumers whose telephone numbers are on the Federal or any State Do-Not-Call lists, without the appropriate exemption, or consent from the consumer to do so. 2. You will immediately mark as Do-Not-Call in its system the telephone number of any consumer who has requested not to be contacted by you and will not contact them again. Such phrases which shall prompt you
to add such a consumer’s telephone number to your internal Do-Not-Call list shall include, but shall not be limited to: “place me on your do not call
list”; “stop calling/texting me”; “remove me from your list”, “Stop”, “STOPALL”, “UNSUBSCRIBE”, “CANCEL”, “END”, “QUIT”, etc. 3. You will not transmit any pre-recorded messages to any potential consumer for sales purposes, without the express written consent from the potential consumer to do so. 4. You will project only telephone numbers which it owns and uses on the caller identification systems of its potential consumers. You will abide by all applicable anti-spoofing laws.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AS TO THE PERFORMANCE, FUNCTIONALITY OR LEGAL COMPLIANCE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU USE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED WHETHER SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY.
ANY THIRD PARTY LINKS, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY, AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING SUCH THIRD PARTY LINKS, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH, THE SERVICES OR SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CERTAIN CALLING AND MESSAGING TECHNOLOGIES, INCLUDING PRERECORDED MESSAGES, FOR EXAMPLE, MAY EXIST IN HIGHLY REGULATED AREAS OF THE LAW AND YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE SAME. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OUR TECHNOLOGY TO CALL OR
TEXT WIRELESS PHONES OR ANY DEVICE WHERE THE CALLED PARTY IS CHARGED FOR THE CALL, WITHOUT WELL DOCUMENTED PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO USE OUR SERVICES TO TELEMARKET TO INDIVIDUALS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DNC LIST WITHOUT EITHER WRITTEN CONSENT OR A VALID ESTABLISHED BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP EXEMPTION.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND LICENSED IP. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER
INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, OR NEGLIGENCE) AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES ; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (C) THE COST OF INVESTIGATION, DEFENSE OR SETTLEMENT OF ANY TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OR SIMILAR CONSUMER PROTECTION CLAIM OR LAWSUIT; OR (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CANCEL AND DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND TO RECEIVE A REFUND FOR SERVICES YOU DEMONSTRATE WERE PROMISED BUT NOT PROVIDED. IN NO INSTANCE WILL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CLAIM AT ISSUE, AND YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANY ALLEGATION OR FINDING THAT A REMEDY FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR OTHERS WERE ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LIABILITY.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Services at any time if you fail to pay amounts owing when due, violate or breach any of the Terms, or for any other reason at our sole discretion. If the Services are suspended or cancelled, you will still be responsible for payment of all outstanding balances accrued through the remainder of the month or other cancellation date, including any fees described herein. Upon termination of the Services, you will no longer have access to the Site or the Services.
11. Services & fees
As more fully set forth in our written or emailed quote, our services include access to and a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use, our calling and messaging technology to contact your existing customers, and others who you have appropriate consent to contact. The services are intended for the delivery of complaint communication. From time to time we may elect to use incentives to encourage participation in the surveys, and may choose to include an opt-in option for future marketing in certain cases where we deem that appropriate. Should you choose to use the Services to send marketing-related content, you must ensure that you have appropriate prior written consent or other applicable exemption. We will not assume
responsibility for your legal compliance. We provide a tool and you must use that tool responsibly and in compliance with the law, as more fully set forth herein. The fees for our services depend upon the precise plan selected and are set forth in your written or emailed quote. Fees are subject to change from time to time upon reasonable advance notice to You. You are under no obligation to continue using or purchasing the Services if our fees change.
- Waiver. Any waiver granted herein shall not be deemed effective unless in writing, executed by the party as to whom enforcement of the waiver is sought. A waiver by either party of any provision(s) hereof shall not be deemed a waiver as to any other provision hereof or of any subsequent breach by either party of the same or any other provision.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is prohibited or unenforceable by any applicable law, the provision shall be ineffective only to the extent and for the duration of the prohibition of unenforceability, without invalidating any of the remaining provisions.
- Relationship. You acknowledge that the Company is an independent you and neither the Company nor any of its directors, officers, agents, employees, or affiliates is or shall be deemed employed by you. The Company reserves the right to determine the method, manner and means
by which the Services will be performed. The Company and its directors, officers, agents, employees, and affiliates are not required to perform the
Services for you during any particular hour of the day or night, and the time spent providing the Services is at the Company’s discretion. You further acknowledge that the Company is not required to devote its full time or the full time of any of its directors, officers, agents, employees, or affiliates to the performance of the Services, and you acknowledge that the Company has other clients and that it offers Services to the general public. The order and sequence in which the Services are to be performed shall be under the control of the Company and its agents, employees and affiliates, and not under your control.
- Survival. Your obligations under these Terms that by their nature would continue beyond the termination of these Terms including, but not limited to, those sections relating to Indemnification will survive any termination.
- Assignment. We may assign all or part of our agreement, including without limitation, these Terms or the performance of all or any portion of the Services to be provided hereunder, at any time, without your consent. If notice is required for you or the assignee to fulfill any obligations under these Terms, we will provide such notice within a reasonable time of our assignment.
- Attorneys’ fees. If we initiate legal action against you for collection of any amounts owed to us or to enforce our rights and your obligations under these Terms, we are entitled to recover from you our reasonable costs and expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred as a result.
- Remedies. The rights and remedies provided to us under these Terms are in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Governing law and venue. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Venue for any action, claim or proceeding pertaining to these Terms shall be in Florida.
13. FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. As a user of the 8020REI, you must agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users and/or 8020REI, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct or any other support ticket.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
BY USING THE SERVICES AND LICENSED IP, COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION, OR CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE ENTIRE TERMS, AND YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICES AND LICENSED IP AS STATED ABOVE.